[TR] TR3 Maradyne Heater

Dan Cronin adcronin at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 9 07:04:01 MST 2011

Folks
Along the same lines (alternate heaters), Revington TR in England sells a
heater upgrade using a Clayton 4kw heater unit.  It is a bolt in kit for the
TR2-3b series.  A bit expensive, but is very nice, includes the outlets for
the defrosters and has left and right cockpit outlets that are adjustable for
L/R, U/D.  For those curious, the part no on their website is: RTR1395K
Dan