[TR] Tr3 Steering wheel cover

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 01:37:03 MST 2011

> I could only  find covers
> that  were made for specific cars on eBay

Here's one of the ads I was talking about:
http://fwd4.me/0h4f

Note where it says "If your steering wheel is unique and does not match any
of our sizes, simply email your unique measurements to us and we'll custom
make a Wheelskin for you. "

Also note that solid black is available (and is what I chose), you don't
have to go for the two-tone look if you don't want to.

If you would prefer not to deal through eBay, check out their home site at:
http://www.wheelskins.com/europerf_wheelskin.php

I kind of suspect that, if you ask, they'll match the eBay price or perhaps
even improve on it a bit.

-- Randall