[TR] Any advice on mounting and refurbishment of hard top - TR4 TR6?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 14:29:40 MST 2011

Before you begin you need to prepare yourself mentally for having rub
spots on your paint from the inevitable movement of the top seal.
Fine dirt gets between any interface between the top and the paint
which helps to dig into the paint.  Not a problem if the top is going
to be permanent but when it comes off there will be paint issues
underneath if you've driven it very much.  Been there done that with a
hard top and didn't like the downside affects.  I sold it with the
parts car.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net