[TR] TR2/3 windshield problem

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Nov 24 08:36:45 MST 2011

Angelo,

My advise would be to get a new windshield.
I had the same problem on my 63 TR4 and tried to use a number of glass
polish kits etc and the problem only got worse. I ended up getting a new
windshield from TRF and had my local auto glass shop install it for
about 80 bucks. I believe the glass was about 150 + shipping. Well worth
the expense in my opinion.

Bob