[TR] TR4 Part Needed

James Henningsen trguy at cfl.rr.com
Fri Nov 25 15:40:18 MST 2011

Looking for a clean used set of windshield frame brackets for a TR4.  These
are the brackets that mount from the inside in the  foot wells near the dash
and have the round tube that takes the windshield frame mounting shafts.
Please contact me off line if you have a nice set you would be willing to
sell. Thanks in advance and hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I ran
into a gentleman who purchased a new 64 TR4 after graduating college. He had
to sell it two years later as his wife couldn't drive the stick.  He had a
original NOS Triumph Sport Owners Association badge that he bought with the
car but never installed.  He found it in a bag after  45 years and sold it
to me.  Still looks great and will look awesome on my 62 when finished.

Cheers,

Jim Henningsen

Maitland, FL

62 TR4