[TR] Fw: Help Triumph throws (blankets)

Robert Jones rjones at wfeca.net
Sat Oct 15 14:02:36 MDT 2011

They came from the Lederman-Rupp Co.  The guy that always came to all the VTR
and RF events was Larry Rupp from Clover (?) South Carolina.  I have one of
everything he sold including two different blankets.  Larry used to offer a
lifetime warranty on his jackets.  I remember he traded me a larger on for
mine when it shrunk (or I grew).  He used to stay in close touch with Charles
at TRF but everyone lost touch with him a few years ago. He had the finest
quality clothing available.   I hope he's still living but I couldn't find out
from a web search.

Bob Jones

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/rjones@wfeca.net