[TR] TR6 on Parenthood

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:53:55 MDT 2011

I don't know word has gone out on this or not, but if any of you watch
NBC's show Parenthood, you've no doubt seen that there's a TR6 that gets a
fair amount of screen time some weeks.  It's a fairly ratty '75 or '76 - with
the wrong seats, car-color rear valance, and sometimes sports a fugly vinyl
hardtop.  It's owned by a character named Crosby, the well intentioned but
black-sheep son of the Braverman family.

Last week however it did get to
drive around a bit as Crosby had to rush his sister in-law to the hospital as
she had just gone into labor.  Her water had just broke (although no harm
would come to that interior), and there was a joke made about her delivering
the baby in the car.  That I'd like to have seen.

Joe Merone
South
Burlington, VT
CF18928 5-speed