[TR] TR4A - Gear Oil Question

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 08:35:28 MDT 2011

 I agree, Randall, especially if you try the car first thing some late fall
morning when the temperatures are still in the 20s or low 30s! :( OTOH, if
it's a multi-viscosity (like 85W-140), it might not be too bad, but still
probably better to stay with the 80 or 90 weight stuff.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us