[TR] what is it???

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Jan 11 11:52:17 MST 2012

> Don't give you long to check, do they?

With IE7, I was able to right-click on the picture while it was shown, and
do a "save as" to put it on my hard drive.  Then I could zoom in, adjust
colors, etc with my favorite photo viewer (Irfanview).

I don't really know what it is either, but I'm inclined to believe Jonmac is
correct.  Here's a Sunbeam Alpine that I found on BAT
http://goo.gl/QZx4w
which has a similar shaped rearview mirror (the Alfas I found were all more
nearly rectangular) and all the extra shiny hardware along the top edge.

-- Randall