[TR] TR4A Solid Axle e-brake connection

Mark Meany mmeany at ne.rr.com
Thu Jan 12 20:32:41 MST 2012

Gents,

Would someone clue me in to the wheel cylinder/e-brake lever orientation on
a non-IRS car? I'm not certain the brake assembly backing plate was
assembled to the axle correctly. It's currently vertical, towards the front
of the car if you will, at about 4 o'clock (driver's side plate) as viewed
from the differential. If you could answer me directly as well as to the
list, that'd be great since I'm on digest. I couldn't find any photos of
this in the half dozen or so publications I have.

Mark Meany

Keene, NH

Long time lurker