[TR] TR4 Question

Tim Purdy timipurdy at citlink.net
Mon Jan 16 15:13:29 MST 2012

First of all, I want to thank everyone for their input. When it comes to
electrical I
am an idiot. I am fortunate there is a good electrical guy where I am, and who
has
worked on the TR 4 before, and I am going to leave it up to his expertise.
I'll let everyone
know what the final problem was.
Tim

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/timipurdy@citlink.net