[TR] 1972 Triumph TR6 clutch master cylinder update, approach

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jan 20 06:58:25 MST 2012

In a message dated 1/19/2012 7:44:49 PM Central Standard Time,
thenicholls at verizon.net writes:
> Two votes said it worked, one said it did not.  Did not see any response
> from Randall, always enjoy his input.  Thanks for the replies........Craig

I saw a "No" vote from him with the caveat of "if the spring in the slave
cylinder is there and not broken" (or words to that effect).  I will add my
"No" vote for the same reason, the spring takes up any slack anyway.  BTW
I've been running in the top hole for 10+ years with no adverse effects so if
it works...

Dave