[TR] Fuel Tank connection

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 11:24:21 MDT 2012

> I cant say just what you need but here is a useful set of
> charts showing
> various fluid connections including U.S., British, and other foriegn
> designs.

Thanks for the link, Greg.

Oddly enough, though (perhaps because it is for medium to high pressure
hydraulic fittings), it doesn't include the fittings used on the TR3 fuel
system.  The TR3 tank fitting is a "reverse compression" fitting.  I forget
the threads offhand, but they are (deliberately) not standard bolt or pipe
threads.

But I have no idea what Bill's Healey would have.

-- Randall