[TR] Blue Upholstery kits for 1975 TR6

Dave Murphy roadwarriordave at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:21:32 MST 2012

Allan & Larry,
The upholstery pattern on my black leather kit that I bought last year from
Moss for my '76 TR6 is identical to the original vinyl pattern (same number
and size of horizontal pleats, panel sizes and piping locations,  etc.) except
there are no diamond shaped angle-cut vent holes in the horizontal leather
pleats.
-Dave Murphy,
Dearborn MI

> Larry Miceli wrote:
 I choose the TRF seat kits in black vinyl due to the faithful reproduction to
original patterns.

Dave Murphy wrote:
> > If the colour swatch looks the correct shade, definitely go with the
leather
> >  for the unique wrinkles that appear as it ages
> > and for that wonderfull smell. And I think it breaths better than the
original "vented" vinyl.

Allan Reich wrote:
> [...]
pleather!