[TR] turn signals?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 17:58:31 MDT 2012

John --

My guess would be that you have the wires switched.  There are two
filaments in the bulb -- one has low wattage (5?) for the illuminated light
such as a tail light -- the other is bright (21W?) for the flasher or brake
lights.

The bulb only mounts one way but if the wires are connected incorrectly you
will get the result you describe.

Geo