[TR] charging sytem

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Tue Sep 4 19:25:09 MDT 2012

New question:  is there a coating somewhere on the alternator that would
prevent it from operating until it is worn off?

I just checked again and now with the brights on and the heater fan on
high the gauge in the car is reading over 13 and a reading between the
alternator and the battery is 14.2 at just above idle.

So I guess it is working.

Roger