[TR] TR4, Fuel pump,and Flagstaff

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:54:43 MDT 2012

On 9/19/12 4:27 PM, Lee&John Howard wrote:
> Re Flagstaff, can someone there recommend a shop willing to put the car on
> the lift, drop the pan, fish out the lever, and reinstall? So I ( and my
> wife) can drive stress free in the events?
I haven't tried them, but Brock Murphy at European Motor Company says he
can work on Triumphs
928-214-7113
europeanmotorco at gmail.com

I've had some Land Rover work done at Seven Day auto Service
(928-774-0808). I've found them to be good and quick.  There is nothing
special about dropping an oil pan.

Or if you don't mind laying on your back on a cement floor, I have a
floor jack, jack stands and tools.  But I do not have a spare pan gasket.

If you want you can have gaskets, oil filter or any other parts you
think you need express mailed to my address.  Then if you plan to have
the work done at a shop you can drop by and pick the parts up on your
way to the shop.

TeriAnn
In Flagstaff, AZ.