[TR] The good, the bad, the ?? (Don Hiscock)

David Ljung Madison team.net at Daveola.com
Thu Apr 4 22:35:06 MDT 2013

> Yeah.  Somebody should do something like this:
> http://www.team.net/forums/

That is fantastic.

I really love what Mark has done, but it's time to move
to a forum where one can post photos and follow threads
easily, I'm glad Mark has implemented this on team.net,
but we need to move the entire mailing list population
over to the forums for this to work.

And we can satisfy the old school folks who want a digest
if Mark was able to install something like:

  http://phpbbservices.com/digests_wp/

Dave