[TR] TR6 Door Skin Installation

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Mon Feb 25 05:41:58 MST 2013

Door skins are not that hard to do really, especially after the first
one. Usually removing the old skns can be more difficult.  If you are
not going to have the door painted at the time the skins go on  and wilt
repaint the whole car once the body work has been done, it might not be
too expensive to take your doors and new skins to a body shop and let
them do it. If they are the ones that might do the repaint, you should
get a pretty good deal. A good body guys should be able to re-skin the
door in a morning easy.

Doug