[TR] Your own T5 Conversion

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 15:57:58 MST 2013

wow
i have seen the old 3d modelers where they built the model in layers of
some kind of epoxy that cured when exposed to laser light.
they where pretty
crude and very fragile.
only seen video of the latest stuff.
do you have
access to one?
i may still have the layout for my original model that i was
going to machine out of the "lump"
like any technology though im sure its big
$$.
my Aussie bell housing was just less than 500.00 3 or 4 years ago.

 Frank