[TR] TR3 Lucas generator rebuild or not?

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 07:58:47 MDT 2013

Dave --

Have you tested the generator itself?  The procedure is pretty straight
forward and is outlined in most manuals and certainly in the Lucas manual
which (as I recall) is somewhere online.

Just because " all looked ok, belt, wires, etc" I wouldn't assume the
problem is the generator -- or if it is, that the problem isn't something
simpler.

Geo