[TR] Engine oil?

WBEECH wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jul 15 10:20:55 MDT 2013

Oh boy, here we go again.  John, take notes cause you just opened the gate,
again.

I use Valvoline VR1 conventional 20-50w, it contains the needed levels of ZDDP
for our cars.  I have 5,500 miles on the rebuilt original motor now.   It is
classified as a racing oil but available at most local shops at a reasonable
price, even on sale occasionally.

The multi weights work better, remember they did not have them in 1954.

I have a tally of comments from the list somewhere, I'll try and find it and
send it to you.

All the best,
Bill

Sent from my iPhone