[TR] Installing a electric radiator fan in a TR4A

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 12:34:30 MDT 2013

> I was talking
> about
> _without_ the stock mechanical fan, and a Hayden 12" that only draws 8
> amps,
> not 30.

I never said the fan drew 30 amps.  30-amp switches are not expensive, and overkill in a switch ain't bad.  I didn't use a relay, just a wire from battery through inline fuse, through switch and on to fan.

> My point was not that mounting in front could not work;

I think the OP is looking for something that works.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier