[TR] TR4A IRS Electric Radiator Fan

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sat Mar 30 20:08:11 MDT 2013

List,
I ran my radiator up to a local O'Reily Auto Parts store looking match up a
cooling fan and found that the Hayden 16 inch fan fit like it was made for it.
The fan motor is about 3/4" from the front cross member so it fits in the car
pretty well. I posted a link to some pictures of it on my website in the
Progress section.. I have a idea on how to interface a thermostatic switch
between the fan and the relay. RevingtonTR sells a stainless steel down pipe
(P/N 130039SST) with a bung welded in for a screw in thermostat so it is
actually sampling the water temperature directly. They offer 3 different
temperature ranges so I need to email them about that. At least I have a fan
now.
Thanks again to all that commented on my question about the fan.
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A IRS
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a