[TR] Wire wheel - suggestions for tire service in Daytona area

aribert neumann aribertn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 05:43:15 MDT 2013

If the wire wheel question has not been answered yet  (I read my digests in
batches and am frequently a few days behind), I would suggest that a source
for wire wheel information (tire stores that can mount them, etc.) might be
at GrassRoots Motorspeorts Magazine (and their sister publication - Classic
Motorsports).  They just happen to be in Ormund Beach/ Holly Hill area.
I've been a subscriber for a decade or more and they have made mention of
people dropping by their offices and I do vaguely remember some articles in
the past dealing with vehicles with wire wheels and where they had the tire
service done.  Since I have not had an LBC with wire wheels in the past 20
yrs, I did not pay any attention to that portion of the articles.