[TR] TR3 Clutch not releasing

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 30 11:14:42 MDT 2013

Bill,

The clutch disc may be stuck to the flywheel. I have this problem on my
TR6 after a long winter nap.
In order to free the disc from its stuck condition, I put the
transmission in 4th gear and with my left leg, rock the car back and
forth while depressing the clutch with my right. Works every time.

Wouldnt hurt to give it a try.

The only thing else I can think of is that the fork pin is broken. That
will require transmission removal.

Bob