[TR] TR3 Clutch not releasing

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:52:26 MDT 2013

I had one that was *really* stuck -- had to jack up the rear end, start the
car with the gearbox in first & rev the engine as my wife released the
jack.  That got it.

I think many have had success with a somewhat gentler method -- possibly
start the car in gear & as you're rolling depress the clutch and romp on
the brakes.

Perhaps gentler still -- handbrake & foot brake on, clutch depressed, bump
the motor.

You get the idea.

Geo