[TR] TR250 engine dying issue - suggestions? Mes Culpa!

Pat Fischer pfischer at rmi.net
Tue Apr 15 14:15:01 MDT 2014

Sorry, sorry that I did this wrong. I didn't mean to interrupt Andrew
Uprichard's question/thread. It was a little mind stumble or misfire of
the brain that ended up with my question in this thread. I'll have to
check my mental plugs and points!

Apologies to all, and thanks for the responses. It seems that carb
suggestions top the list so we will start there.

Thanks!
Pat