[TR] TR4 - TR6 front suspension

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:30:14 MDT 2014

Tony, thanks for the info!

The key would appear to be the location of the old style trunnion studs
compared to the trunnion bolt on the later cars.  I have both style of
trunnions on hand so I'll give them a closer look this evening to see just
how much difference there really is.  From what documentation that I have
found it seems that the installed spring height is supposed to be the same
on all models, i.e. 6-3/4" (or was it 6-1/2"!)  Either way from bottom
spring pan to upper spring seat the distance is hopefully the same.

Should be interesting once I install the springs this weekend.

Thanks!

Brad