[TR] TR6 transmission

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 19 19:28:27 MDT 2014

I agree with the others, would be odd if the tranny wouldn't go into all
four gears suddenly, then would again because of something internal, plus
the external issues are easier to check (although you would have to pull the
tranny to address the clutch fork pin, and I think the external issues are
also more likely.  If it happens again check reverse (carefully) if it
starts to crunch your clutch is not disengaging, pointing to back to
hydraulics or the dreaded clutch fork pin.

Greg Lemon
TR250