[TR] TR3A sparkplug suggestionso

D&BLambert dblambert at cox.net
Thu Dec 4 16:05:10 MST 2014

I've used both the Bosch WR7BP and Campion L87YC over the years, and prefer
the Bosch for whatever reason, but the Champions probably work just as well
- I really can't tell much difference.  The WRBP7's are no longer
manufactured so I too had to get my last set via eBay.  I'll probably go
back to the Champions when the current set of Bosch plugs wear out as the
Champions are available from any of the usual sources.
Dennis