[TR] No, I'm wasn't in the Ukraine!

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Fri Feb 7 15:28:15 MST 2014

Apologies for bombing the list and apologies for all of you who *used* to be
in my address book for receiving a begging email some weeks back that I was
stuck in the Ukraine, lost passport etc etc. I wasn't there anyway and a
visit to it some 30 years ago was enough!
But what has happened is that in the 'hacking' my address book got wiped and
the better part of ten years of accumulated addresses vanished and can't be
recovered. I want to rebuild it a.s.a.p. and will welcome all off-list
messages to john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk from those of you who are happy to
give me your own address.
And a big thank you in advance to those who do reply

Cheers, Jonmac