[TR] Dash Painting/P.Coating

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Thu Jan 9 10:43:38 MST 2014

the one issue I found when I powder coated the dash and center insert.  I needed to be sure to ground to something other than the coated surface (or grind off the pc) otherwise the ground was hit/miss....

I covered in vinyl so can't help with the cubby question.

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a
Tampa, Florida