[TR] Hardtop Part Needed

Jeffrey Gayton jtgayton at icloud.com
Mon Jan 13 09:19:58 MST 2014

Hi James. I don't have the part you're looking for, but I'm curious to know if
you're the one who won the recent auction for the surrey top on eBay. I've
been kicking myself ever since for not bidding higher on that one! I've also
been hoping against hope that the person who won turns out to be a deadbeat
bidder. Please put me out of my misery if you're the person who won, and if
so, congrats!

> Anyone have the original metal bead trim that goes on the surrey hardtop
> rear window.  This would have been two aluminum pieces with tabs/clips as
> joiners.  Mine was missing when I got the hardtop. I prefer to use the
> original versus the plastic aftermarket stuff.  Please contact me off list.
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Henningsen
>
> Ocala FL
>
> 62 TR4 x2