[TR] Narrow belt kits

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 05:49:32 MST 2014

On 1/13/14, 4:03 PM, spook01 at comcast.net wrote:
> Who, besides moss, markets a narrow fanbelt kit for the TR4?  I'm putting on a single wire alternator.

British Frame & engine, Racetorations, Rivinton and Morgan motors of New
England immediately come to mind & I'm sure there are others.  Morgan
spares of New England has a very nice alternator conversion kit for the
TR engine.  I have one of hose in my TR3.

Why a single wire alternator?  Do you have something against having a
functional gen light?  It lets you know when you have broken a fan belt
a lot faster that the water temp gauge does.

TeriAnn