[TR] TR4 Speedo

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 19:18:09 MST 2014

A short while back someone had a few NOS speedo number plates for od and
non-od cars on ebay. They didn't have my numbers.   I have a 62 with orig OD
and wondered if anyone had info to identify if this is a speedo for OD.
The face of the speedo right above the odometer has a SN 6313/11 to the
above left and 1312 to the above right.  Also, planning on cleaning the
gauges gently. Any recommendations on what to use and how to do it?  I
remember reading back a while ago that you could use endust gently applied
and carefully cleaned with a soft cloth, but it has been a while since I
cleaned a gauge.

I am beginning to wonder if this car will be done in time for the VTR
national at Shelton Vineyards in NC this fall.  Having fun putting it back
together, but two steps forward, one step back, technique is taking time.

Thanks,

Jim Henningsen

Ocala, FL

62 TR4 x2