[TR] brad penn oil

Anthony Cascio allegrorover at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 21:53:53 MST 2014

Ok folks I know this has been discussed a hundred times, but PLEASE tell me
again.
What brand oil can I use that is similar to the Brad Penn oil, I am about fed
up with paying the shipping every time I need to change the oil in my car,
it's not necessarily the price it's the bloody shipping costs!
There must be something I can get at a local auto parts store that has the
additive that the Brad Penn oil has, or at least something that I can use that
can be added to the sump when I need to top up.
Thanks

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L