[TR] rear cap sealing

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sat Jan 25 17:51:56 MST 2014

Cut the felt strips into about 3/4" lengths, dip in indian head
shellac or your favorite goop that will penetrate into the strips,
shove in the hole, pound the crap out of it, rinse and repeat until
overfull.  Cut off the top one with a sharp knife so it's fairly even
with the oil pan surface.  Having it stand slightly proud of the
surface is not a bad thing.

Tony Drews