[TR] Alternative to Delco 10Si alternator?

Dean Mericas dmericas at austin.rr.com
Sun Jan 26 16:25:10 MST 2014

 Thanks fore all of the input and suggestions.

I ended up buying a rebuilt unit at Pep Boys with a lifetime warranty for
~$50, including a $10 core charge.  The alternator presently in the car
works, it's just getting noisy, so the plan is to modify the case on the
new/rebuilt unit, swap it for the noisy one and for the $10 core charge
I'll have a spare to carry on trips.

Dean Mericas
1965 TR4