[TR] timing light

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 14:48:04 MST 2014

You definitely want the advance feature - makes the light much more
useful.  I have seen digital models but have heard that some have problems
with them on our old cars -- might want to stay with the usual Xenon tube
style.  You'll also want an inductive pick-up but perhaps they all have
that these days.

Even our friends at Harbor Freight have a timing light with those
features<http://www.harborfreight.com/timing-light-with-advance-40963.html>.
No idea how well it works but seems to garner mostly decent reviews.

Geo