[TR] Making a Break For It

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Wed Jul 2 13:16:59 MDT 2014

Very well put, as just the other day I searched for an irreplaceable spring
for 30 minutes before finally tracking it down. One of my handiest TR tools
the little flexible grabber with the LED light on the tip.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
'67 Morgan 4/4 Comp (next in line)
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"