[TR] So there I was

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Sun Jul 6 19:01:09 MDT 2014

BTDT...on purpose as well!

My (sorry for the blasphemy here ) MG Midget use to disappear from the
garage once in awhile.....
...the wife would take it out and buzz around..... inevitably telling me
a story afterwards of how she 'greased some guy' for tailgating her.
yes...you could usually SEE the oil spots on their windshield as they
attempted to use their wipers as they were backing off.
My GT6 was good for that as well...not so much my spit6 though.

ptegler