[TR] TR3 Coil

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 07:19:50 MDT 2014

If I were to carry only one spare part, it would be a coil.  They do
sometimes failand the spare can be swapped on in (literally) seconds.  I
have a small bungee wrapped around it so I can just strap it on to the
mounted coil and move the leads over.

I have used it myself a few times, more times than that on someone else's
car.

I also carry a spare condenser but it takes minutes to install so I try the
coil first.

Just saying, if you end up with a new coil (or condenser) that you don't
need after all -- it isn't such a bad thing to own.

Geo