[TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 7, Issue 198

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:58:34 MDT 2014

Who is supposed to lighten up?

John, who declares on a Triumph list that he uses a Toyota gearbox, Miata
seats and a Nissan rear because his TR 'sucked'?

Or Lou, who is saddened by this wholesale replacement of Triumph parts with
Japanese parts?

I realize anyone can do what they wish with their car, but if sentiments
are expressed I have to agree with Lou.

Geo