[TR] TR2 Instruction Book

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Fri May 2 07:54:38 MDT 2014

Sorry if this is a silly question, but in the glove box of a TR3 I just
bought, I found a blue booklet, 10" by 6", entitled "Triumph Sports Car
Instruction Book, five shillings". The cover page says "TR2 First Edition"
and it has a pull-out lubrication chart.  The condition of the booklet makes
me think it has to be a reprint.  But I see them on eBay for crazy money.,

Question:  how do I tell if this is a reprint or a national treasure which
means I can retire early.  Oh, wait a minute - I am retired.....

Andrew Uprichard