[TR] Ehat is the proper rear camber setting for the TR4A?

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 3 19:27:44 MDT 2015

They changed the camber settings over the course of production, and the TR6 settings are different from the 4A, and there were two or three TR6 specs.  That I why there are three sets of brackets available, you can either mess around with brackets or get the Goodparts adjustables, I got the adjustable ones (you get 4) and put two on the car, on one each side of course, and ebayed off the other two as I am a cheap bastard and you can adjust with only one on each side.

As in many cases, Buckeye Triumphs has an article on this, which includes theoretical camber settings with the various bracket combinations.  Good stuff.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/Suspension/AdjRS/AdjRS.htm

Greg Lemon
TR250