[TR] My deer story

Michael Marr mmarr at albiontechnical.com
Thu Apr 9 08:46:29 MDT 2015

I have never hit a deer, but I did drive under one once. One night, on the freeway, the car in front of me hit one and its sloping hood scooped the deer into the air, where it flew over my car and landed about 20 feet behind me. All I saw was a dark shadow flying through the air. Scared the hell out of me, after the fact!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone