[TR] TR3 Fuel Pump

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Sun Apr 19 20:24:40 MDT 2015

those are pretty nice.  even better - it’s a tool I don't have.  its very
hard to go tool shopping these days and actually want something; I've been
collecting tools for 40+ years.

btw - some years ago I saw a socket wrench that didn't click - it was a
continuous thing so you turn just a little tiny bit then back up and repeat.
it was about $100, but it’s a tool I still lust after.  has anyone seen that
around anywhere?