[TR] RetroSound Radios

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 15:02:58 MDT 2015

I bought one for my truck a number of years ago. I found it on eBay for
quite a bit less than the classic truck supplier was selling it for in their
catalog. There appears to be the same radio on eBay now for a buy it now
price $40 or more less than Moss.  The one for my truck was supposed to be a
custom fit, it included a rather cheap plastic bezel to convert the standard
radio so it would fit in the dash opening, but it looked ok installed. It
worked for a number of years and then I started getting nothing but static,
I haven't narrowed the cause down, but I did try a different antenna to no
avail. Still,  it may not be the radio's fault but just giving you a heads
up.

Just my experience,

Bob