[TR] Kastner Cup Tee Shirts - reduced price

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:41:26 MST 2015

Folks,

I still have 4 shirts left on eBay (#3018060979790), so I've reduced the
price.  Please help me move these shirts from my bedroom!  I have 1 M and 3
L left.  These shirts have both Clark Lincoln's (the artist who created the
front design) and Kas' signatures.  How often do you see someone with Kas'
signature on their shirt?

Remember, all proceeds go to the Kastner Cup at Sears Point next year.

If you want to buy them directly from me, that's great, contact me off list.

tnx

jim